Our customer that lived in the beautiful Lincoln Park neighborhood of Chicago wanted help turning her basic bedroom in her townhome into a sooting master bedroom where she could relax after a long day of work.
The customer had a large Parisian print that we used for inspiration. Our goal was to give the space a feminine feel without having the standard Parisian artwork featuring the Eiffel Tower and Cafes that you see in most homes.
- We selected an upholstered headboard wit a dark ebony wood frame.
- A single dark night stand with gold accents flanks one side of the bed. The opposite side of the bed features a floor lamp since the space wasn’t large enough to support two night stands.
- A large brass colored table lamp with linen shade and coordinating adjustable floor lamp offers plenty of lighting options for reading in bed.
- A large historic map of Paris divided among 6 individual frames helps add volume and texture to the space.
- The upholstered bench at the foot of the bed offers a comfortable place to sit while trying on shoes for the day.
- We also selected new paint for the entire bedroom.